Join our successful ensemble!
Our team works like an orchestra; together we deliver top performances. We rely on each other to be successful. This is how we warrant sustainable success - yours and ours.
In addition to an attractive job, we offer you site related the opportunities to advance your professional and personal skills, a company sports program, a great team environment, and exciting "performances" on the most important stages in aircraft production around the globe.
For a good “tone” we also offer you:
- Participation at the collective wage agreement
- 35-Hour/week, 30 days vacation
- Exact time recording, flextime
- Metal industry pension
- Good accessibility and plenty of parking lots
- Language courses when required
- Company restaurant
Can’t find anything that suits you?
Whether apprenticeship, internship, Master's thesis or regular employment; we are always looking for talents to complement our team.